1. Will it give a feeling of moistness?
No. The Structure is like a surface of a lotus leaf.
2. Will the rubber cause infection?
No. All tests have been taken as per ISO 10993 Part II.
3. For which dress is it useful?
Any type of traditional, non-traditional, western etc.
4. It's a delicate part of the body, so will it prick/pinch?
No. Rubber used is very soft, so no feeling at all.
5. Will it be visible or noticeable if worn when not in use?
No. It has been designed after giving full thought to this.
6. Whether tests have been conducted on it?
Yes. 1000 women voluntarily participated in the study and their feedback is available on website with their contact details.
7. Which type of rubber has been used?
It is an American product used in medicines, truly complying with the medical tests in USA and Europe.
8. By wearing this, will other clothes get wet?
No. All types of trials have been taken.
9. Whether it has been checked and approved by the doctors?
IMA / Indian Gynaecology Approved.
10. Can it be used by ill or bed ridden patients?
11. Can it be used during monthly period?
No. Experiments are being made and similar product for this purpose is being prepared.
12. When should it be not used?
If one is suffering from infection, it should not be used till it is completely cured.
13. Which age group of women should use it?
This product can be used by females from their first standard i. e. from age of 6 years onwards in till age.
14. Can it be used at home?
Yes. Excellent for use at home by old, paralyzed and suffering from vertigo or someone who is physically challenged.
15. Continuously how many hours can it be used?
You can use it for 36 hours without changing.
16. Can it be reused?
Of course. Like our usual clothes, this product can be used upto 60 washes.
17. What care should be taken after every use?
Personal cleanliness. If possible, wipe the body with tissue paper. No need to clean the product after every use.
18. What care should be taken while washing?
Advisable to wash with soft soap or shampoo water.
19. What care to be taken when excessively perspiring?
Advisable to apply appropriate powder.
Don't have an account?